Pencilmation #4 Pencilmation #4

Very original.

Hilarious. I loved it. Goes great on the paper bkgrd. Reminds me of the old Daffy Duck skit. Funny stuff. I'm imagining that it took a long ass time though...

Old Mill Pond Old Mill Pond

Nicely done.

Very good story to animate. Funny stuff. Well animated. I dig. :D

Give Me Your Eyes Give Me Your Eyes

Never thought I'd hear Brandon Heath on NG

Nice message, good use of the song and all. Totally glad you posted this. But I agree, with a few of the others. Touch up the animation a bit and it would be great. Looking forward to the future one you mentioned. Keep it up.

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Fantastic

I loved it. That's what I call a short film. Totally creative, great portrayal of emotions. And I think you did a really great job on the animation. Especially fluid movement. Very funny and totally worth all 10 stars and a favorite. Cheers.

Astro Aliens Astro Aliens

Bit short, but enjoyable.

The aerial shot of the smoking impact crater was beautiful. The only real thing I noticed was that during zoom on the invader the blood splatters were jerky, reacting at different speeds then the object of the body. Perhaps combining them into one symbol would fix it. Otherwise, well done. Cheers.

yoshi flash yoshi flash

Simple, cute, and creative.

Gotta love the Yosh. Good use of his little noises and I really liked the subtle emotions. I dig it.

Tomm-E Tomm-E

Felt like Wall-E

Nice take on the little dude. I was impressed with the subtle yet very well done lighting as he followed the line at the beginning.

Snowbot Snowbot

Nice to see something new.

Loved it. It was quite creative and it was pretty fluid. You did a good job on the head when it turned and looked down. Gave it a nice 3D kind of look. Cute little guy. Cheers.